Cheryl, who said, "Oh this is such a great give-away! I love all the fabulous Halloween projects. Thank you for the chance to win."
Thank you so much to everyone who entered. We will start hosting a twice monthly giveaway, so check back often for another chance to win. Happy Crafting.
Monday, October 17, 2011
To celebrate Halloween we are offering a fabulous giveaway this month. You can win Teresa Collin's new Haunted Hallows line, and Doodlebug's Monster Mania line.
Here are the rules:
1. This giveaway is only open to residents of the United States and Canada. We looked into shipping for other countries and it is just too expensive. This giveaway is also void where prohibited.
2. Leave a comment at the end of this post telling about your favorite new craft product to use this Fall. Please leave an e-mail address so we can contact you if you win.
Please be aware that you won't see your comments posted right away, as I have to moderate them, and approve them before they are published.
3. Receive a second entry if you post about our giveaway on your blog or website. Please leave the link to your post in the comments section so we can verify your second entry. You can also post on Facebook or Twitter about the giveaway to earn a second entry.
4. Entries will be accepted until Midnight PST on October 21st.
5. Winner will be randomly chosen from all eligible entries received by midnight October 21st by random.org.
6. Winner will be announced on October 21st here on the blog.
Good luck, and Happy Crafting.
Friday, October 14, 2011
I have a thing for paper flowers. They are beautiful and timeless. When I got my new papers from Teresa Collins' Haunted Hallows line I knew just what I wanted to do with them. I went to this blog to view the tutorial on how to make the flowers and got to work. While making the flowers can be a bit time consuming, you will not be disappointed with the results. I love my new Halloween wreath. You can get your Teresa Collins' supplies for 25% off this week at All Scrapbook Steals. Happy Crafting.
Wednesday, October 12, 2011
I just LOVE Halloween! I think the Doodlebug Halloween lines are so great because they coordinate together so well! This album is made of some Spooky Town Stickers and Bling, a lot of cute Monster Mania pattern paper, and accessory sheets from both lines. This Album is now on Sale on our Website, so be sure to check it out! Happy Halloween Everyone!
Monday, October 3, 2011
The leaves are changing. It's finally October. I can't wait for Halloween and all the fun dress-up parties. I also can't wait to start crafting gifts to give to friends and family for the holidays. I will definitely be using the new Sunshine line from My Mind's Eye. I go to a lot of antique fairs during the summer, and these papers and embellishments remind me of those carefree days searching for treasure. Get your supplies now for at least 25% off. Happy Crafting.
Halloween time is my favorite time of the year. Here are some pages I just did of a Halloween party we had where my husband and I were Zombies.
For these Pages I used the Teresa Collins line, Haunted Hallows. The Collection Pack comes with everything you will need to make some Frightfully Delightful pages just like these and plenty more product to make even more pages!
Be sure to check back to our Blog soon to see the debut of our all new Scrapbook Steals Halloween Acrylic Album Kit. It will be a Spooktacular Steal!