Monday, April 26, 2010

Camera Case

My husband and I own two giant Nikon cameras.  They each have several fabulous lenses.  They each require an enormous sling to transport them safely from place to place.  They take the most fantastic pictures.  I have no complaints about our cameras, except, that they're huge.  You can't just throw them in your bag and go.  Of course we have a couple of smaller cameras too.  I keep one in my purse.  I like to be able to grab it quickly when needed.  Enter this lovely camera case in a bright lime green by All My Memories.  You can't miss it once you open your purse.  The price is fantastic too, just $6.99.  This would make a perfect Mother's Day gift.

1 comment:

  1. oh, that is cute. I have an old black case - certainly not as pretty as this one!
    Thanks for the enabling. ;)

    ReplyDelete