Monday, May 24, 2010

Steal of the Week


I can't wait to get my hands on these gorgeous paper pads from My Mind's Eye.  You get 180 sheets of glitter card stock for only $17.50!  In case you hadn't noticed from previous craft projects I've created, I am crazy for polka dots and damask prints.  I'm heading to Utah this week to attend the Casual Blogger Conference, and I will also be stopping by the warehouse to pick up some great new products.  I'm definitely going to grab a couple of these pads.  Get yours at All Scrapbook Steals before they sell out.  Happy Crafting.

Post Edit:  I'm sorry to let you know that the paper pads are not card stock thickness, nor do they have glitter.  I guess My Mind's Eye had originally planned to do glitter paper, but changed their minds.  These pads are still full of gorgeous papers, perfect for cards or scrapbook pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment