Tuesday, September 21, 2010

September Cards


I don't know about the rest of you, but we have started getting out our Halloween decorations.  My kids get more excited every year.  They've already chosen their costumes, and started a countdown until the magical night of candy.  I am also a huge fan of Halloween, so of course I had to make Halloween cards this month. 

The papers are from My Mind's Eyes' Spider's Web line.  The brads and ribbon are from All My Memories.  You can find both at All Scrapbook Steals.   Happy Crafting.

1 comment:

  1. Your website is new to me and I love it! I love Fall. I love the crispness in the air and college football!!!!! I also love the produce that you can use to make so many wonderful treats! This is my favorite season of the year!!!!!!!!
    Linda Hobbs

    ReplyDelete