Friday, June 17, 2011

Happy 4th of July!


I think that maybe I should add ideas to our blog just a little more frequently.....Yikes! It's already been a month. Life sure has a funny way of getting in the way. Anyway I love the 4th of July. It is one of my favorite Holidays. Summertime is my favorite time of the year. I love sitting outside in the evening when it has cooled down just enough and watch my boys play soccer or croquet. I love hosting a BBQ especially for the 4th of July. I will color coordinate everything I can to make it special. The Yankee Doodles line from We R Memory Keepers is a fun, traditional 4th of July collection. I really liked the Candy Jar idea because you can use a mason jar or any type of jar to fill with candy, decorations, utensils, or whatever you want. I like that this line is your true red, white, and blue colors. Click on the link to go to our site for a closer look at this line! Happy 4th!

2 comments:

  1. ooh.. great job! i love this line and i cant wait until mine comes in the mail!!

    ReplyDelete