Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Tasty Tuesday Baked Asparagus

Hello Blog followers!  I am excited to share with you one of my favorite go to healthy dinners.  It would still be one of my favorites even if it weren't healthy, it's just a bonus.  It is lemony, cheesy, super easy baked asparagus.

What you will need:
one bunch of Asparagus
olive oil
lemon juice
fresh Parmesan
salt and pepper

Heat the oven to 375 degrees.  What you will do is cut off about 2-3 inches of the bottom of the asparagus and arrange it in a 9x13 pan.  Drizzle the olive oil and lemon juice over the asparagus.  Sprinkle salt and pepper over that and then shred the Parmesan cheese over that.  All of these do not have a precise measurement because it is set to your liking.  But you do not need much of any of it to for it to be super delicious!  Bake for 15-20 minutes depending on how tender you like your asparagus.  Pare it with some Salmon and 1/2 cup rice to make a super delicious and healthy meal!

I hope you enjoy this meal as much as I do, I honestly eat this about once a weak.  Also I hope we get some more response for our contest giveaway.  Comment here or email us at allscrapbooksteal@gmail.com if you have any questions about it!

Happy Crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment