Monday, February 10, 2014

Simple Stories A Charmed Life

I don't know about all of you but I am sure ready for spring to get here.  I am ready to not have to wear a coat whenever I go out, I'm ready to be able to go on walks again, and most of all I am ready for the colors to come back outside!  I am so excited for all things spring. To get you ready for spring I am happy to introduce this new line from Simple Stories, A Charmed Life!

This new line from Simple Stories is so cute.  I love the colors, flowers, hearts and all the vintage cameras, bikes and type writers. The yellows and greens and blues in this line make me so happy, I hope you enjoy the ideas from the page design and that it gives you some ideas of your own. This line will be 25% off all week long.

Thank you so much for being our loyal followers!

Happy Crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment