Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Carta Bella "Spooky"

Fall is my favorite time of year to craft. The kids go back to school and the holidays are just around the corner. Halloween crafts are especially fun. I am loving all the new stuff that has been coming out from all the manufacturers. Carta Bella's new "Spooky" is no exception. One of my favorite things about this line is that it has a die of Spooky trees and a bat. The die cuts through cardstock and other thin material. These dies can be used over and over again. These dies create some of the cutest cards and layouts that I have ever seen. I think what I like is the dimension that these cut out dies add to cards and layouts. The layering really presents a nice effect. This line and all the other Halloween lines are now available at Allscrapbooksteals.com. Happy Crafting!!! Jacqueline (Cards and Layouts courtesy of Carta Bella Paper)





No comments:

Post a Comment