Friday, January 2, 2015

Happy New Year and Doodlebug Lovebugs

Valentine's Day is just around the corner. This whole holiday is about love and making the people in your life feel special. A couple of years ago in honor of Valentines, I did the 12 days of Valentines for my husband. (This could be done for an Anniversary, special occasion, or just because.) I would leave little notes and a present each day leading up to Valentine's Day. Then Valentine's was a night out. I loved planning all the gifts ahead of time so there was no stress. It was like a covert mission. It was a special way to let him know how much I cared about him.

I used a Valentine's line from Doodlebug. The Essentials Kit to be precise. They had ribbon, stickers , brads, and everything I needed. They always have fun whimsical colors and characters that I could match up with each days theme. I used the stickers for cards, packages, and tags. Everything looked perfect. If you are looking for something special to do for that someone special in your life, Doodlebugs new line Lovebugs can  help make it something they will always treasure. Create a card to tell them how you really feel. Heartfelt words go a long way. Check this new line out today at Allscrapbooksteals.com.

We would like to wish you all the best in 2015. We hope it is the best year yet!!! Happy Crafting!!! Jacqueline







No comments:

Post a Comment