Monday, February 22, 2010

Casual Blogger Conference

You may have noticed our little button about the Casual Blogger Conference.  It's going to be held in Sandy, Utah May 28-29.  If you love to blog, or love to read other people's blogs, you really must attend.  I am traveling all the way from Colorado (I know it's not really that far to travel) to attend.

I will be there with my mom and if you are interested in meeting in person we would love that.  You can e-mail me if you're going to be there and we'll figure out a way to get together.  Perhaps we'll even have some freebies for our dear readers.

Also, Teresa Collins will be hosting a fabulous Girl's Night Out on Thursday night for all full conference pass attendees.  You can get a great discount on your pass if you register before March 1st. Just click here to register.  You know you want to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment