Monday, February 15, 2010

New Winner Chosen

We have been enjoying a nice long weekend.  There was no school for the kids on Friday, and everyone has today off.  My wonderful father-in-law was in town and watched the kids on Saturday night so that hubby and I could have a night out at a fancy restaurant.

Perhaps you have all been enjoying a relaxing weekend too.  Sadly, I have to report that last week's winner never contacted us with her shipping address.  Following the rules of our giveaway, I have chosen a new winner.  Congratulations to...

Anonymous who said... 
 
I'm such a paper girl! Love the colors! soccerchica-93@hotmail.com
You have until Wednesday night to contact me with your shipping address, or else a new winner will be chosen.  Please don't let that happen.  I already feel badly about our first winner forfeiting her prize.

1 comment: