Tuesday, July 6, 2010
Clearly I have an obsession with raspberries. It's a sickness, I suppose. This week's recipe is for raspberry tarts.
* Prepare one package of puff pastry cups according to package. I use Pepperidge Farm, you can find it in the freezer section.
* Melt 1/2 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips in the microwave (for one minute). Stir until smooth.
* Spoon melted chocolate into bottom of pastries.
* Mix one pint of raspberries with 1/4 cup raspberry jam, or enough to coat the raspberries.
* Pile berries into puff pastry cup.
* Top with whipped cream right before serving.