Saturday, April 21, 2012

Spring is Here!

I am sitting in my kitchen looking outside and loving view. The flowers are out, the grass is green, the sky is blue.....It's Spring! I am so happy that spring has arrived. I am a warm weather girl, so winter, although beautiful at times, is not my favorite. I need the sun and I need it to be warm. I feel more motivated to get things done when it's sunny....like posting to our blog! Click to see more.....

I just finished adding Hello Spring by Little Yellow Bicycle and I love it! They have so many cute embellishments I think I will must have them all. Even though I am a mom of four boys, this line would still work for all of our Easter and spring pictures. I have to say that my favorite embellishment in this line is the 10 Things Flower Pot Pocket and Flowers. I think this would be a fun thing to have my boys help come up with 10 things that make us happy and post it in our kitchen. Each flower has a long stem on it that you can write a little statement or phrase and then put it in the flower pot. I hope these ideas below will get you in the mood to create and enjoy all that springtime has to offer!

Remember you can purchase this collection and so much more at www.allscrapbooksteals.com





No comments:

Post a Comment