Tuesday, May 28, 2013

I Heart Summer Ideas

Hello again Blog followers!  I hope you all had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend and were able to take a moment to remember those that you love that have passed, and I hope you were able to have some fun.  I was lucky enough to be able to spend a lot of time with my husband (which hardly happens), my beautiful baby, and family.  My husband works very hard and long hours, so it was a special treat to be able to see so much of him the past few days!  With all this wonderful weather we have been having we were also able to start jogging again and it has been so great and felt so good!

I am so excited that summer is coming.  I'll be honest, I have never really enjoyed summer a whole lot because I hate being hot, but, with having my baby, I am sick of trying to find fun things to do inside and so I'm excited we can now venture outside to have fun!  Speaking of summer, have you seen the new Simple Stories I Heart Summer line?!  It is fantastic, bright, and full of color - as summer should be.    I have a few of my favorite ideas from the Simple Stories Blog, be sure to check their blog to see many more fabulous ideas!

Thanks again for all your support and thanks for stopping by!

Happy Crafting!



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful projects. This line has some really great designs. I am so anxious for summer too this year. I have already used my backyard grill 4 times in the past week. ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This line is amazing and apparently is our hottest item right now!

    ReplyDelete