Monday, September 9, 2013

Teresa Collins Masquerade Party

Thank you to the people who have commented on our blog challenge so far!  You still have a few more days to enter to make sure you go and comment.  Spreading the word to grow our small little company is always appreciated!

This week we are featuring Teresa Collins Masquerade Party at 25% off.  Make sure you jump on this sale while it lasts, this line is amazing.  To be honest though I am a little biased, I LOVE anything Teresa Collins comes out with and this line did not disappoint.  I hope you like the ideas she has from her website.  She is just so talented, I wish I could create like she does.  Also make sure to check out our website for the full line and to stock up!


Be sure to check back tomorrow for a delicious new Tasty Tuesday!
Happy Crafting!

1 comment: