Sunday, December 15, 2013

December to Remember

As we draw closer to Christmas Day, I continue to ponder about the season and all of the wonderful things that occur during this time. It's by far my favorite time of the year. There is something magical in the air. It's a time when children still believe in the magic of Christmas and Santa. Friends and family come together to celebrate and reconnect and hopefully enjoy some yummy food!

My boys love laying around the Christmas tree and looking at all the ornaments and lights. They talk to each other about their favorite ornaments and what Santa will be bringing. I love to cook, so this time of year gives me a really good excuse to bake all of the things that are "forbidden" during the rest of the year, then deliver them to all my neighbors. I feel so blessed to be surrounded my loved ones and all of us at All Scrapbook Steals truly feel thankful to share this Holiday season with all of you! We thank you for believing in us and continuing to be our customers and we Wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

This card was created using Simple Stories December Documented and was designed by Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment