Friday, December 20, 2013

Keepin Cozy

Last night I called my good friend, who is also my neighbor, to ask if I could borrow a shovel so that my husband and I could shovel together since we only have one shovel.  She said she could bring it to me and the next thing I know I hear the scraping of shoveling outside.  I hurry out my front door to ask what she is doing, and her and her husband were out there with shovels and salt to help me shovel the 7 inches of snow we got that day!  I was so humbled by their kindness, they helped me at 9:30 at night shovel the whole drive!  I love the kindness and generosity that comes out around this time of year and we should all try to keep that spirit year round.

Christmas may be here and almost over, but Winter is just starting!  Echo Park Keepin Cozy is the perfect line to scrap and make cute projects with for all your winter fun.  And just because Christmas is almost done doesn't mean the gift giving has to stop.  This project would be a perfect thank you to my dear friend for helping me shovel.

Hope you enjoy the ideas and as always be sure to check out Echo Park's Blog for more ideas!

Happy Crafting!




1 comment: