Saturday, August 30, 2014

Doodlebug Ghouls and Goodies

August in Utah this year has been really nice. Usually we have really HOT weather. This August has been Thunderstorms at night and a little on the cool side. It has been very enjoyable. I have absolutely loved the weather.

Now that the kids are back in school and I feel like I have bought every school supply on the planet they put out Halloween decorations. YAY!!! I know that I have mentioned it before, but I LOVE Halloween!!! I am so excited this year. I have been pinning stuff on Pinterest and the new scrapbook papers that are coming out are so cute!!!

Doodlebug's new line "Ghouls and Goodies" is no exception. This line follows Doodlebug's color palette and they have done an amazing job. The enamel shapes in this line are so fun. They have glitter in them, so they make your layouts sparkle.  Their paper is some of my favorite. I love my wood crafts that use their paper.
"Ghouls and Goodies" is available at Allscrapbooksteals.com.

To make our everyday deals even better we are Allscrapbooksteals.com is offering a Labor Day Sale. Use the code LABORDAY now through Monday at checkout to get 10% off your purchase. This makes everything on Allscrapbooksteals.com 35% to 90% off. That is a steal!!! Happy Crafting!!!! Jacqueline







No comments:

Post a Comment