Friday, August 22, 2014

My Mind's Eye Frightful

Halloween is just around the corner. It is my favorite holiday.  According to my 9 year old son it is the best holiday. You get to dress up and "Trick or Treat" from door to door. He loves all the decorations, the costumes, the lights, and the candy. There is a house in our neighborhood that makes homemade sugar cookies and hot apple cider for all the parents (the kids can have some too). It is a blast.  So, when new Halloween lines come out; I am right there waiting to get them. The new My Mind's Eye "Frightful" is soooo cute. I was up at My Mind's Eye yesterday, and I saw all there new lines made up into some really fun stuff. This paper is not just for Scrapbooking and Cards. Check out these fun projects. I am so excited for Halloween. Is it too early to decorate? All of My Mind's Eyes new lines are available at Allscrapbooksteals.com. Happy Crafting!!! Jacqueline
Book Covers

Witch hats

Awards

What a great way to use Brads...I love it!!!

Lanterns

Halloween Banner

No comments:

Post a Comment