Saturday, November 22, 2014

Leaf Garland for Thanksgiving

Looking for last minute Thanksgiving decorations to give you piazza? Well look no further than your Silhouette.  I set up my Silhoutte to Cut 8 leaves. It was easier than I thought it would be. All I had to do was click on the leaf image and move the image to where I wanted it. Once I had the layout and enough leaves (I wanted to fill a 12x12 page), I was ready to go. I picked 6 Fall looking colors of American Craft Cardstock. I used 2 sheets of each color (12 sheets of cardstock total). It took about 20 minutes to cut out the leaves and another 20 to sew on my sewing machine. I just stitched the leaves in at different angles so it looked like falling leaves. Super Easy! I didn't use all the leaves because I had a really long garland (about 20 feet). So I have extra leaves to scatter on my Thanksgiving table. A very low cost decoration. American Craft Cardstock on sale now at Allscrapbooksteals.com!!! Happy Crafting!!! Jacqueline











No comments:

Post a Comment