Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Great savings going on now at Allscrapbooksteals.com. Black Friday arrived early and we have some amazing products. PLUS...Enter the code THANKSGIVING14 (All Caps and no spaces) to receive 10% off your order. PLUS...$1.99 shipping in the continental US. Just a way to tell our customers how much we love them and how grateful we are that they are our customers.
Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Jacqueline

Here are a couple of more of my favorite products that are in our Black Friday section. (Check back often more are add daily. (Don't for get to enter our contest posted yesterday)
Metallic Markers and Opaque..sooo cool. 

Parfait color straws...I love Dr. Seuss parties and these are awesome..

Perfect for Christmas and Valentine's Day.

A Kit with everything...I love it :-)

This paper is so cute and makes me want to cuddle up with some hot cocoa. 

Christmas Colors Fine Glitter and Tinsel Glitter. What can I say I love the sparkle :-)
Blue Straws (Dr. Seuss) and just plain fun for any party.  Best wishes with your holiday shopping!!!. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment