Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Christmas Gift Bags and CONTEST WINNER!!!

I hope that you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. It was really fun to be with family, but I can't believe that Christmas is right around the corner. I have already started receiving neighbor gifts (those people are really on the ball, I haven't even started my Christmas shopping...shh that will be our little secret.). I thought that in honor of Christmas, neighbors, and friends, I would share a couple of gift ideas that are inexpensive and super cute. When you make something that is packaged really nice, then it doesn't have to cost a fortune because the love shows through.

Allscrapbooksteals.com sells quite a few little novelty bags and containers that are perfect for candy and treats. Here are a couple of ideas. Gum balls in a tube with a little gift tag. M&M's in a long skinny bag are the perfect size for a stocking. Remembering those around you this time of years shows how much you care about them. Share some love today.

Oh...I almost forgot!!! Congratulations to Rebecca Atchison you are the winner of the Teresa Collins Urban Market Collection Kit. Please send your address to Allscrapbooksteals@gmail.com so that we can send out your prize. Thank you to all that entered. We loved your comments. Happy Crafting!!! Jacqueline







1 comment: