Sunday, May 3, 2015

Welcome Home Sign

My nephew came home on from a 2 year trip to Hong Kong. We made him a fun welcome home banner to hang in the house. It was super easy and turned out really cute.

1. First, we took white cardstock paper and cut it 6x6, then rounded the corners with a corner rounder punch.

2. We had cut out black letters that fit perfectly in the squares and glued them on with a glue stick.

3. We punched out the top corners with a small hole punch.

4. I cut out a heart on my Silhouette to break up the words. It fit perfectly with the banner. 

5. Then we took Black and White Baker's Twine. I like to tape off the ends, like a shoe lace, I feel that it is easier to thread through the sign. After I have threaded the sign then I  cut off the end with the tape and it is ready to tie off. 

Then it was ready to be displayed. So fun. Check out all the fun at Allscrapbooksteals.com!!! Happy Crafting!!! Jacqueline







No comments:

Post a Comment