Friday, June 12, 2015

Doodlebug Patriotic Picnic Album

I LOVE that summer is here. I LOVE the weather, I LOVE the BBQ's, and I LOVE being with friends.  What better way to remember all of those summer moments than with an acrylic album from Allscrapbooksteals.com. All the acrylic albums are cute, but I really love the Doodlebug Patriotic Picnic Album, the colors, the pictures and of course the ANTS. The cool thing about this album is that you can buy the kit with everything you need to make this explosive album.

As a side note, since our site has been migrated over it is running faster than ever. Use the discount code TRYUS at checkout for an extra 10% off our already amazing deals. Check it out today at Allscrapbooksteals.com! Happy Crafting!!! Jacqueline








No comments:

Post a Comment