Friday, June 26, 2015

Wood Blocks Easy and Fun!!!

I know that you have heard this from me before, but I love decorating for the holidays. It is not just putting out stuff for the holiday. I love to make it. I realized last fall that this was a type of therapy for me. If I can sit, focus, and create something, I am a happier, calmer person. My kids often joke that I need a "wood intervention". I just laugh and tell them would you rather have a sane, happy, mama or a grouchy one. They love to tease me, but they really do like the decorations I put out. It just makes the house feel like home.

One of my favorite things right now is making 3 blocks and grouping them together. With many of the scrapbook companies producing, 4x6, 3x4, and 4x4 papers this is easier than ever. I can usually have a project done in under 2 hours. (Instant Gratification!!!) Check out the Wood Shoppe section at Allscrapbooksteals.com today to start your own Wood Projects. (Especially check out the no sanding required MDF wood blocks). Happy Crafting!!! Jacqueline




No comments:

Post a Comment