Wednesday, July 1, 2015

CONTEST!!!

It is July 1, 2015. We at Allscrapbooksteals.com can't believe that we have hit the half-way point of 2015.  In honor of this event we are offering a 2 day contest. Tell us your favorite 4th of July event or memory and you will be entered to win this 3-summer wood blocks kit. They come complete with paper, embellishments, and we are throwing in the matching paint too. In addition, each order we receive between now and July 2nd at midnight will also be entered to win. Enter on our Blog, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. Good Luck to you all!!! Happy Crafting!!! Jacqueline



2 comments:

  1. I like when my sister makes us all awesome red white and blue treats! It's different every year, but always yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoyed watching fireworks. I am lucky to be able to watch them from my front porch.

    ReplyDelete