Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Crate Paper Journey

Crate Paper always has a fun style that is all their own. Their new collection "Journey" is just as beautiful and unique as their previous lines. I love to see what ideas the designers for these manufacturers come up with.

I found this cute little bag on Crate Papers blog. It was made to store a child's precious "treasure". This cute custom "treasure bag" is so fun and stylish that I wanted to share it with all of you. This is something that I could have definitely used when my children were small. This would be great to hold all of their "treasures" that ended up in the pockets of their clothes and consequently my washer if I didn't catch them first.

Check out "Journey" and all other "crafting treasures" at Allscrapbooksteals.com!!! Happy Crafting!!! Jacqueline (photos courtesy of Crate Paper)



No comments:

Post a Comment