Saturday, October 3, 2015

Halloween Wood Blocks

Halloween is the best holiday. I like to dress up, decorate the house, hand out candy and participate in corn mazes, haunted houses, trunk or treats and hay rides. What a great time of year.  One of my favorite things to do is make wood blocks. Most of the companies do a sheet of paper that comes in 4x4, 4x6, 3x4 or a variation of these sizes. So for the cost of a sheet of paper and some wood blocks I can make some pretty spectacular decorations in under 2 hours. If you like these wood blocks, and want to make your own, the supplies can be found at Allscrapbooksteals.com in the section marked Wood Shoppe. Happy Crafting!!! Jacqueline
I like to add dimension, the candy corn  doodle-pop fit perfect, the jewels really make it sparkle

We have a black cat named "Bear" so of course we had to do this block with a cat.

I wanted the web to really stand out...I just love jewels.

Doodlebug October 31st 12x12 Bump in the Night 4826 does not need any embellishments. It is already cute on its own.

This owl has the cutest eyes.

Maybe i went a little crazy on the bling, but I do like the sparkle.

This paper is from Doodlebug October 31st 12x12 Stitching Hour 4819.

The back side of these Halloween is back to school. I love it.

I just want to get more out of my blocks so they can be turned around.

No comments:

Post a Comment