Tuesday, September 29, 2015

American Crafts Deck the Halls

Christmas is just around the corner. Do you have Christmas needs? Allscrapbooksteals.com has all of the latest Christmas stuff. We have everything from Paper to Marquees, Stamps to Straws, and banners to markers. Some of our favorite items for Christmas are found in the new Christmas line from American Crafts "Deck the Halls". This line has quite a few of our favorites that we have come to expect from American Crafts, but also has some new really fun ideas. Check out all things "Christmas" at Allscrapbooksteals.com today. Happy Crafting!!! Jacqueline

Deck the Halls has fun decorative paper. The 6x6 Paper pads are perfect for card-making and scrapbooking

I love this combination of washi tape. It is perfect for Christmas. The Holly is so subtle and I love the candy cane stripe.

This style reminds me of when I was a child. So excited for Christmas every year.

Ephemera packs are always a big hit. There are so many useful pieces.

Silver and Gold. Who else is singing the song to from Rudolph?

Acrylic stamps are so cool. I used to use wood and then last year I was introduced to acrylic. They are AWESOME.

Love the stars!!! (Of course, I love them, they are covered in glitter)


This reminds me of the holiday classic the Grinch, the colors and shapes. 


These candy canes are so pretty. 


This would be perfect for an advent calendar. Hmm....I better get busy.



No comments:

Post a Comment