Saturday, January 7, 2012

New Year......New Goals

Doodlebug Sweet Cakes Line-Sweet Cakes Icons, Doodle Twine Valentines Assortment, Doodles Cardstock Sticker Thank you in Lily White, Doodle-pops Baby Cakes, Sweet Cakes Heart to Heart Paper, Sweet Cakes Baby Cakes Paper, and Sweet Cakes Cherry Cherries Paper. Designed By Kandis

 
     So I am one of those people who makes New Year's Resolutions on paper, but not in action. This year I am trying something a little different. I did write down what I want to accomplish this year but I am taking it one day at a time. I picked one goal on New Year's Day and I have been working on it every day this week. So far I have been successful! This is a big change from all the other years where I start and stop on January 1st. I am also reviewing my goals as often as possible, daily if I can.
     One of my goals for our blog is to post weekly and make this a place of creativity and inspiration. I love Valentines Day. I have a guilty pleasure of buying the "old school" confection hearts and reading all of the messages to my boys or my husband every Valentines. I think they are so funny and cheesy but I have enjoyed them since I was a little girl.
      Doodlebug is one of my favorite companies because they believe in color! Color inspires me. I know that many of you have never seen Doodlebug's warehouse but it is full of color. Each office in the front of the warehouse is a beautiful bright shade of pink, green, blue. I love it! I choose two projects from Doodlebug because I think it adds a pop of color on a cold winter day. Both are easy and fun to do. I hope a little pop of color will inspire you to create.....shop, inspire, and create at www.allscrapbooksteals.com

1 comment:

  1. Doodlebug always has such great colors! Have you ever considered putting together a design team? That would help with content for your blog. It would be great to see more inspiration with your fantastic product lines. Just a thought. Happy New Year to you! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete