Sunday, January 15, 2012

Pebbles NEW With Love Line

 I am a mom of four boys. My twins are in Kindergarten and excited to create their "mailbox" where other kids in class can deliver their Valentines but my older boys are more interested in Legos and DS games than cute hearts and sparkles. I try to keep them well-rounded by having them learn about art and etiquette as well as sports and gardening. I want them to grow up ready to take care of themselves and respect the differences in others.

So, for my older boys I try to get them involved in Valentines Day by having them make Valentines for their friends and family members. The only requirement is that they say something they like about the person and use their imagination to create the Valentine. I love the basic hearts and Alphabet stickers from Pebbles because boys and girls alike can use these. You can really dress a card up or keep it super simple.....No matter what you choose "With Love" can help you create Valentines for all of your loved ones. Here is a sample card I saw on the Pebbles blog.

You can purchase all these supplies and more at www.allscrapbooksteals.com
Supplies Needed:
 751208 – You're Sweet Paper
751204 – Sweetheart Paper
751203 – I Heart You Paper
751207 – Dear Valentine Paper
732083 – Dimensional Word Stickers
747156 – Mini Dimensional Flowers
732082 – Crimson ABC Stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment