Thursday, June 27, 2013

Some More Stars and Stripes

Hello my Blog followers, I have missed you!  First of all let me apologize for being absent for so long.  We were so busy moving in to our new place and had fathers day, my husbands birthday, and a very sad teething baby all going on at once.  Then on top of all that my body felt it was a good time to get very sick!  Isn't that how it always goes as a mother though ;).  I'm am still recovering, but I thought I  ought to let you all know that the Blog is still around!!

Today we are going to share just a few more Stars and Stripes ideas from Doodlebug Designs Blog.  We are going to be featuring Doodlebug Stars and Stripes in our email on Monday at 50% off, so we thought we would give you a head start on some ideas.  I love this line so much with all of its patriotic flare, I couldn't help but share some more.

First we have a more masculine layout that I really love.

  And second some adorable little treat bags.
I hope this got your creative juices flowing!  Be sure to check back on Tuesday for an all new recipe for Tasty Tuesday!

Happy Crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment