Monday, March 11, 2013

Simple Stories 24 Seven & Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm

Hello hello scrappers!  I just needed to share this fantastic page idea for Simple Stories 24 Seven - our steal of the week this week at 25% off our already low prices! Such a great steal! The colors are great, it has coordinating Sn@p products, and with my husband being a photographer I love the little cameras.  This line is sure to get your creative juices flowing 24/7 ;).   Be sure to check it out!


Also since St. Patrick's Day is just around the corner, I thought I would do a little shout out to our American Crafts Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm line.  It is adorable and perfect for your St. Patrick's Day decor and crafting needs!

Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. All these great collections are gonna break my bank...lol
    Loving the new SS lines from CHA this year- they will go FAST in the store.
    Thanks for posting that big shot of the LuckY Charm line- I think I will have to grab some of that anchor paper...love it!

    ReplyDelete