Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Freestyle Page Layout

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and is hopefully sharing the joy of having warmer weather!  I even went out today and bought shorts for my baby to get ready for summer!  First I wanted all of you to share in my excitement, my baby turned six month old yesterday!  I can not believe it, it feels like just last week I was bringing the little bundle home. Yesterday we decided to have a little "half" birthday party for him with half a cake.  I even let him try a little lick of the frosting, he loved it!   Now he is sitting up, trying to crawl, and his first tooth just broke through! Motherhood is indeed amazing.



















Now for the second bit of good news,  we are excited to share this new layout idea from Karen.  She does such amazing work and I hope to see more from her soon!  This layout if from our Teresa Collins Freestyle kit.  It is a $24 value and we are selling it for the low low price of $4.99!!  Amazing!

I hope you enjoy this page layout and again hopefully we will see more ideas from her soon!  I hope we will see from me soon as well. ;)  Check back later tonight for an all new Tasty Tuesday!

Happy crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment