Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Spring Clearance Time

This time of year, I like to look for bargains at Allscrapbooksteals.com....(Ok, I like to do that all the time :-))....Right now is a great time to find paper on sale for all seasons, spring DIY crafts on sale. It is a great time to shop. I like having decorations in my home. Homemade crafts for the seasons add just that personal touch I am looking for in my home. I like to find paper at a great price. Then look for crafts that fit my personality at a great price. I use paper from Doodlebug, My Mind's Eye, Vinyl Letters cut on the Silhouette. Usually I can create something amazing from a deal I find. Check out the Warehouse clearance section today!!! Happy Crafting!!! Jacqueline
2 x 4 Wood, Cut to match Vinyl letters. Off White Paint, various papers from Doodlebug and My Mind's Eye. 





Doodlebug Springtime Paper and Wood from Wood Connection

No comments:

Post a Comment