Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Carte Bella Baby Mine Boy and Girl

I love Spring. I love all of nature coming back to life. I also like the fact that 3 of my 5 children are born in the Spring. My daughter celebrated her birthday on March 15 and my son turns 9 this Friday. All of my children are so precious to me and I love being a part of their lives. I still remember their first moments of life. It is a memory a mother never forgets. That moment when you meet the baby you have carried and nurtured for nine months face to face. The incredible love that washed over me when I held them in my arms for the first time. The new Carte Bella Baby Mine Boy and Baby Mine Girl will help capture those moments. With the loss of Liliana Rose 2 months ago. Picture taking has taken on a whole new meaning at allscrapbooksteals.com. It has become even more important to take pictures, print them, and have them for others to see. Treasure those moments and take as many pictures as you can. The ones you have are never enough. :-)
Best Wishes!!! Jacqueline (Pictures and layouts courtesy of Carte Bella)









No comments:

Post a Comment