Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Teresa Collins Hello My Name Is

I have the coolest job in the world. I love it!!! I love the people that I get to work with. I could not ask for a better group. They are so much fun. I have always loved scrapbooking and creating something from nothing. So I love being in this industry working for allscrapbooksteals.com.

One of the cool things that I get to do is visit other companies. One of the companies I get to visit is Teresa Collins. On this particular day that I visited with this company, I got to meet Teresa Collins in person. I had never met her before. She is one of the nicest people I have ever met and EXTREMELY talented. Sean was showing me some of the new product lines and I asked if I could shoot a quick video of the Instagram Banner Kit and the Flip Book Photo Album. He asked if I would like to do it with Teresa. Of course I jumped at the chance. She came down and we shot these two videos very quickly. It was so fun to have her talk about her inspiration behind these products and how important it is to display those memories for those around us. Thank you Teresa for a great memory. (For other great videos check out our All Scrapbook Steals YouTube channel.)

Today allscrapbooksteals.com is having a sale on another great Teresa Collins line called Hello My Name Is.. I wanted to share this fun project made from this line. (Courtesy of and Designed by Teresa Collins) I hope you like it!!! Best Wishes!!! Jacqueline











No comments:

Post a Comment