Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I hope you have had a "lucky" day! Lucky the Leprechaun visited our house today and left a few surprises. We found green  footprints on the toilet seat (thank you Pinterest) and a rainbow on my table wishing my kids a Happy St. Patrick's Day. Gotta love that Leprechaun spreading his magic. :-)
  I just wanted to share a few fun things we have found to help you celebrate this day! We found this down in Orem at the Pebbles in my Pocket  store. What a great gift for a friend!!!


The last item that I want to share is from Silhouette. I love my Silhouette. So many images, so much fun, and it always comes in handy for school projects and other crafts. Did you know that you can get a free shape every week from Silhouette? This weeks free shape is an awesome piece of Subway art, just in time for St. Patrick's Day. Plus, they are having a sale (between now and March 27) on all their images. The Cameo and all the supplies are available at allscrapbooksteals.com. Check out this free image and other images today at www.silhouetteonlinestore.com/.

Design ID #56369
3/10/2014


May the "Luck of the Irish" be yours!!! Happy St. Patrick's Day from All Scrapbook Steals!!!
Best Wishes and Big Hugs!
Jacqueline

No comments:

Post a Comment