Thursday, March 27, 2014

Heidi Swapp Favorite Things

I have lots of favorite things... most have to do with CHOCOLATE. For example, I LOVE apples that are dipped in caramel, drizzled in milk chocolate, and sprinkled with sea salt. Okay....enough of that I am making myself hungry. On to my good news...allscrapbooksteals.com has the new lines by Heidi SwappFavorite Things arrived TODAY at allscrapbooksteals.com!!! Over the next couple of weeks and coming months you will see her new lines arrive at our store. Check your email daily so that you don't miss these new arrivals. If you are not signed up for our email. Sign up today. Check out Heidi Swapp's blog today and see all the FUN that Favorite Things has to offer. (Below is a sample). I would love to here what your favorite things are. Please post your comments below, on Facebook, or Twitter @AllSBsteals. Don't forget about our contest!!! Tell us your favorite line from My Mind's Eye and you could win this kit from Chalk Studio II. The winner will be chosen Monday March 31, 2014.  Let us know today. :-)  Happy Crafting!!! Jacqueline


1 comment:

  1. I like both of the lost & found record it, all is bright, and lost and found 3 ruby. Thanks for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete